123.hp.com/dj3630 - HP printer installation and software setup
Effectively designed HP Deskjet 3630 Printer. This affordable printer produces quality output for professional use. 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer comes with power cord, black and tri-color cartridge, networking CD mount, and USB cable. And the certification Energy Star offers confirmation of low power consumption. HP Smart software, HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Amazon Fire apps, Google Cloud print, and Mopria print service plugin are supported by the printer. Using authentic HP ink cartridges for high quality printing also for higher quality printing. Then test whether the amount of ink is enough for printing. Then load paper of the same size to prevent future paper jam error. And make sure the display’s paper settings match the paper loaded inside the paper input tray. Don’t load damaged paper with the edge bent.
123.hp.com/dj3630-Follow the steps below to install HP 3630 printer Deskjet
Step 1 – Unboxing
- The printer kit was teared first. Usb cable, ink cartridges, power cord, ink warning pad, and ink subscription pad can be seen here.
- Then rotate the box, so you can take the printer out of the box safely. Carefully slip it out and remove the Styrofoam covers.
- Now in the printer box you can see additional leaflets. Tear out the sheet of plastic around the printer.
- Next consider the packaging material that came along with the printer is recyclable. More info can be found at 123.hp.com/dj3630
Step 2 – Lets power ON
- After unboxing remove and untie the power cord. Instead plug one end of the power cord into the printer’s power port, and another end into the direct outlet.
- The printer is put next in an even sheet. Power now to the printer.
- Initialization begins with the HP deskjet 3630 printer. Finishing takes some time.
- Please visit 123.hp.com/setup 3630 for issue starting the HP deskjet 3630 printer.
Step 3 – Ink Cartridge-123.hp.com/dj3630 Initialization
- When the printer stops initializing open the access door for the ink cartridge, wait until the carriage arrives and stops in the access area for the ink.
- Take the ink cartridge out of its package after that. Then delete the Cartridge Protective Tab.
- And remember to not touch those contacts with copper. The ink nozzle and electric link are impaired.
- Hold the cartridges by their side, and snap them upright into their slot.
- Next pull the paper tray out and load aligned paper stack into the paper input tray using paper width adjuster.
- Use the 123.hp.com/setup 3630 or 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer software to download
123.hp.com/dj3630-Installation of the driver program using HP Quick Start
- First the automated HP Easy Start installation application for HP printers. Make sure printer is in setup mode before that.
- Next remove any USB cable that is connected to the computer and printer. Open the tab and type in 123.hp.com/dj3630.
- Click “Install” on the following update printer program page Now open the downloads bar for HP Easy Start file.
- The file then begins to retrieve the installation of the HP installer. Accept the terms and conditions to get the printer program downloaded.
- After that connect your computer to the flat end of the USB cable and the square end in the printer.
- The launcher will scan your printer and show the page found on the Printer. Click on ‘continue’ If you do not see the name of your printer on this page, you can press “My printer is not displayed.”
- You can find the program and driver for your printer at 123.hp.com/dj3630. For quick solutions for the installation process, call HP manufacturer.
- The computer introduces connection with the printer by clicking on Continue. Select the appropriate software package in the Choose your device and driver page and press “continue.”
- Then read and answer the instructions on the screen to set the personal preferences and details.
- Finally, when the setup is finished, click finish. HP printer assistant automatically mounts for scanning and printing.
Why will online services be set up in my printer?
Open the control panel for printers initially. After that, at the same time press the wireless button and the information button which prints the configuration page for the network.
Then find the printed page IP address, and enter it in your computer’s web browser. Next ensure computers are connected to the same network as the printer.
Now open on your machine the EWS page 123.hp.com/dj3630 Then select a tab on Web Services. Finally, pick Setup in Web Services Settings and then press Start.
Wireless network link, using Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Wireless network (802.11b / g / n), name of network, and password of network.
- Then Router containing a switch to WPS.
- Before that install the 123.hp.com/dj1050 printer program or 123.hp.com/setup 1050.
- Finally a device connected to the same network as the HP deskjet 1050 printer.
Steps to set up Secure Wi-Fi System
- Initially using the method in Push Button Configuration, press and hold the WPS button for a few seconds on the router
- Then press and hold the Wireless button for a few seconds on your printer, and leave it.
- Once the connection between them has been established, you can see a steady wireless light in the printer and the router.
- In addition to the Pin method, the wireless and information button which prints the network configuration page is pressed and held in the printer at the same time.
- Next mark down the WPS pin in that tab. Before that, for a few seconds, press and hold the wireless button in the printer, and quit. The Wireless button starts to blink.
- Open your computer’s web browser at that time, and enter the WPS button. Wait to see the wireless light on the printer for a few minutes, the steady light shows
With Wi-Fi Line, Wireless link without router
- First make sure that your mobile device includes the printing application, the computer has HP printer software and the printer includes downloaded software from 123.hp.com/dj3630.
- Second turn on your HP deskjet 3630 printer to Wi-Fi Direct. Then, press Wi-Fi Direct button on the printer control panel.
- Before that, click the Direct Wi-Fi button and the Information button to print the Direct Wi-Fi Guide.
- Next find the name of the network and the password in that tab.
Steps to set up Direct Wi-Fi System
- Turn on the Wi-Fi computer, initially for Windows. Then, in the network name list, pick the Wi-Fi Direct name that begins with D.
- Next enter the password for network. Then install the software then driver for printers from 123.hp.com/setup 3630.
- Then, pick Tools in the printer app, and press Setup & Printing Computer.
- Now choose New Device Connect. Then choose Wireless in the link option, and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup and start printing.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi Direct in your printer, and turn on the Wi-Fi in your computer, similarly for mac OS.
- If the Wi-Fi is secured by security then enter your Wi-Fi password when prompted.
- After that keep in mind when selecting the name of the network you should select the name of the network starting with DIRECT in the front.
- Open System Preferences next. Then choose Printers & Scanners and choose your name from the list of printers identified on the network.
- The name of the printer you want needs to include the word “Bonjour” in the right column and press “Connect.”
123.hp.com/dj3630 ePrint setup
Initially download the HP Printer ePrint program from 123.hp.com/dj3630. And the application opens. No further driver installation is needed for the application. This is as easy as e-mail sending.
- Using HP ePrint alongside printing at any time and from any place. Until that ensure that the printer connects to the active internet link.
- Then establish Web Services. Next click the Info button to print the information page.
- Before that enter your printer’s email address in the details tab. Then open your computer or mobile phone and open the email app.
- Now connect the paper to be printed in the file, and send it to the email address of the printer.
- The printing press prints the attachment after that. Besides that, note if the “TO:” field includes more than one address or any address in the “cc” field, the email does not print.
123.hp.com/dj3630 Airprint setup
- First test if your Apple computer is connected to a Wi-Fi network. Switch on the printer here, and test the paper loaded ink cartridge and paper input tray.
- Then download from 123.hp.com/dj3630 the AirPrint application, and open the AirPrint application.
- Next open the document or photo you need to print and click the icon on the share.
- Now click the print icon to open the print window, and click the Printer button. Then change any settings for printing, and press Print.
- When there is no Wi-Fi network, go to Preferences, and press Wi-Fi. Then in the Choose a tab on the network pick your printer from the front starting with Line.
- Finally the default log-in password is 12345678. And carry on the print work.
- Finally in this process, after the printing process reconnects with the local network, you will be temporarily disconnected from local internet.