123.hp.com/envy5055 - HP Envy 5055 Setup
Scan, fax and scans the documents and images from an attractive HP Envy 5055 printer. These printers are designed primarily for home and office use. Envy 5055 printers can work on your home and budget, such as printing papers, web pages and glossy images. 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer. The hp envy 5055 driver is the one you need with the all in one printer features.
Printer Software 123.hp.com/envy5055
The 123 HP Envy 5055 driver configuration is the key move to effectively enjoy printer features 123.hp.com/envy5055. To produce the best prints and wonderful copies, the setup demands a high degree of accuracy.
Unboxing the Printer 123 HP Envy5055
Use the instructions below step by step to quickly unpack the envy5055 printer from the case. It is the most critical move in the process.
- The printer box has been placed to unveil the smooth and flat surface.
- Remove wrappers from the box and protect tapes.
- Open the box carefully and keep the printer up and remove it from the box.
- To make things easier, place the hp envy 5055 printer close to the computer.
- The next move is to link to the power.
Link the printer to the power source HP Envy 5055
- For proper operation, you must connect your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer to the power source. Make a stable power supply with the steps below.
- Attach one end of the power cable to the computer back and the other end of the power cable to the computer.
- You should connect the cable to the correct ports for a successful connection.
- Test if the power supply is complete and untouched.
- Please make your printer preferences.
- Installing the printer driver is the next move.
Steps to install the 5055 Printer Program software 123.hp.com
- The instructions below will help you install printer drivers and software successfully. To do so, a proper Internet connection should be given to your computer.
- Open the favorite search engine on your machine.
- Enter the model for the printer and click Enter on the support site of HP.
- This move will forward you to the page with a list of drivers available.
- From the list suitable for your 123 hp envy photo 5055 printer, select the required drivers.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the installation process.
Load Envy 5055 Tablet Papers
- The next step is the loading of the paper once you have completed the above steps.
- Remove the output panel and delete the output panel.
- Ensure sure the input tray is clean of tapes and safe films.
- Drop the sheet of paper into the tray of paper and gently cover it.
- Take out the extension when the paper has been prepared.
123 HP Envy 5055 Printer Driver Setup
The Envy5055 123 hp system has added a number of multifunctional printer drivers. The user needs to pick and install the correct drivers on the website. When you go through the directives given here, driver installation is simple and quick. See the HP support site and select from the lists available the necessary driver kit.
How do I print 123.hp.com/envy5055 documents?
If you would like your 123 hp envy 5055 printer to work on your computer program. You need to have the driver and printer program installed as previously stated. The software printer that your machine suggests can be installed.
Envy 5055 printing status report, alignment steps for the cartridge:
Ensure the printable paper is unbroken. 123.hp.com/envy5055 required for document quality control in order to get better images. First quality ink cartridges are very important to get the actual prints. Use the following instructions to produce perfect printouts.
Print the alignment page for print quality tests as a first step.
- Be sure to load the file.
- To test print accuracy, verify the alignment file.
- To match the tin cartridges, follow the guidance
Disclose the bed of the scanner.
- Hold in the scanner glass the printed alignment file.
- You will look down at the written page.
- Close the scanner lid and tap OK to start the alignment process.
- To be print easily
Place the paper in the paper tray correctly.
- Modify to fit the paper slides.
- Ensure sure the document is neither folded nor twisted.
- Using actual HP ink cartridges still.
- Clean the bed and the roller pad daily.
For print (duplexing) on either page
To print on both sides, using the duplexing feature. Duplexing alternative provides an excellent quality, inexpensive printouts. Open the printer control panel to allow the duplexing option. Then tap the print file and tap it. Click the shortcut tab to envy5055 hp and pick print on both sides.
Printing with HP Envy 5055 Printer
You can print the appropriate document once 123.hp.com/setups are configured correctly. Here we will direct you through the printing steps of the document. Get ready to begin printing with any of the following methods.
- Smart 123 HP App
- Applications for 123 HP Printer
- 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer System All-in-One
Print with the hp smart application
The best way to launch the printing process is with the HP Smart program. Learn how to use the following instructions for printing with HP Smart software.
- Make sure the paper tray is filled with the correct material.
- Open your machine or phone’s HP Smart program and choose your printer.
- Please pick the text or picture to be printed.
- And tap the choice of printing.
Print documents using tools for HP Printer
For the printing of papers, HP recommends optimized HP Printer software. For this reason, you must install 123.hp.com/setup 5055 ‘s critical printer program.
- Place the paper stack into the pan.
- Envy characteristics 5055 printer quest.
- Preferences like paper size , color and orientation of the paper can be set here.
- To begin the printing process, tap print.
Wireless Printer Setup HP Envy 5055
To gain from all the features, connect the HP Envy5055 printer wirelessly. If you configure 123.hp.com/envy5055 wirelessly, you will have difficulties. But don’t worry, just take these measures.
How to directly use Wi-Fi at 123 HP Envy 5055
With any of the following features your HP envy 5055 print can be linked wirelessly. Functions include direct HP Wireless and Wi-Fi. The two methods above allow you to connect to your printer with the Wi-Fi – enabled devices like smartphones , tablets or computers. Using the wireless option to connect the wireless 123.hp.com/setup of the 5055 – hp envy printer without wireless access point or wireless router.
- Please see the control panel of the HP Envy printer.
- Tap the Wi-Fi Direct button. Click.
- Choice to control touch settings.
- Up to 5 devices can be connected directly via Wi-Fi.
- Printing from a handheld, Wi-Fi Direct enabling wireless system
Link your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer directly to Wi-Fi and even on your wireless computer.
- Select your mobile document and tap Print.
- You will find the list of printers available on the screen in the step above.
- Choose your printer 123.hp.com and press OK.
- Printing of mobile devices that do not support wireless Internet link directly
- The compatible printing program needs to be downloaded on your mobile computer.
- On the printer, turn to direct Wi-Fi.
- Make sure you toggle on your mobile Wi-Fi connection.
- The network lists available are shown on the computer.
- Select your mobile wireless Internet connection from the list.
- If prompted, provide the passcode.
- Finally, pick the mobile and click printed paper.
Wireless print setup 123.hp.com/envy5055
- Ensure the machine and the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer have the Wi-Fi features switched on.
- From the list of available networks, select your HP Envy 5055 printer.
- In the Wi-Fi environment, you can find your printer.
- Type the password to connect the machine with the printer.
WIRED NETWORK PRINTER Configuration STEPS
The user can use LAN or a wired network to connect the printer. This includes attaching your HP printer to the router’s Ethernet Cable. Ensure a secure and proper Ethernet link. Check for an Ethernet port and connect one end of your 123 hp com system envy5055 printer. Link to the network router another end of the cable. Install and follow on-screen instructions for the correct printer driver.
CHANGE NETWORK PROTECTIONS
- Tap the Wireless option to test the network status screen.
- To print a network settings list, select Print Data.
- The IP settings can be used. Select settings on the wireless device.
Tap Advanced settings and IP setup
123.hp.com/envy5055 Printer Web Services
Web Services are cloud-based technology that provides all-in-one printers with Internet access to files. HP envy ePrint, hp envies cloud print, AirPrint, duplexing are among the Internet services. You can print documents, pictures and more on the internet using the strong Web Service.
How to setup envy5055 web services
The web services of HP Envy 5055 are the offering for internet access to the files. To gain from this service, a secure internet connection must be given to your 123.hp.com/envys5055 printer. To enable the web service successfully, follow the simple user instructions.
Printer Control Panel Internet System
Go to Settings and select Web Services on the printer control panel. Click on OK to enable web services. Once you have clicked OK, the web services will be triggered automatically by your printer. At last, the automated check page will be printed in your printer.