123 HP Envy 5540 Printer Setup
123 HP ENVY 5540
123 HP Envy 5540 series is one of the most compatible printers in the 123 HP Envy 5540 market. The 123 HP Envy 5540 printer can perform additional actions other than printing. These printers are good at its performance level. The structure of the printer is highly finished at is edges colored in piano black. Some of the additional features in the 123 HP Envy 5540 Envy printer is the fax, sharing and eprint options which is said to be the advanced features that are introduced in the envy series 123.hp.com/setup Envy .
The 123 HP Envy 5540 series has launched a new series of printer that all these advanced functions in it. The design is elegant in its look and different in its style. Let’s look some of its features in brief. The envy series have now launched some of the special series which includes all these options. This bring a new fame to the Envy series in the 123 HP Envy 5540 market 123.hp.com/setup Envy.
123 HP Envy 5540 Print
The print settings in this 123 HP Envy 5540 printer is handled automatically using the printer software applications. To change the settings in the printer you can do it manually using the printer control panel 123.hp.com/setup Envy.
- Load papers to your printer.
- From the software select the print
- Make sure your printer is selected.
- Select the properties dialog box.
- Select the orientation of the paper using appropriate options.
- Select the tray dispenser and paper type from the media drop-down box.
- Click ok in the properties dialog box.
- Click print or OK option to get your document printed.
- Load Photo Paper to your printer, select the print option
- Select your printer.
- Select the properties option and make changes to the settings.
- Select the paper orientation and click the type of paper you wanted to print with.
- Click the advanced settings to make changes to your printer settings.
- After you r done with the settings click OK
- Click OK or PRINT option to print get your photo printed.
Customers who already installed their driver software could directly follow the instructions.
Do the following to connect the 123 HP Envy 5540 series to a wireless network.
You should connect your computer to the wireless network or a network interface card. Connect your computer to the wireless network on which you’re wanted to install your 123 HP Envy 5540 series 123.hp.com/setup Envy.
Hold the wireless button on the printer until the wireless light starts blinking,
Click the wife protected setup button on your router.
To view the wireless menu press the Wireless button on the control panel of your printer before you could press the wireless button. Check whether the printer is performing any error task if so; wait until the task is completed.
Select the settings option from the printer display.
From the printer display select the WPS mode.
Select the Push Button if you find the option on the WPS router. Follow the onscreen instructions after selecting the Push button. Select the PIN option and follow the onscreen instructions 123.hp.com/setup Envy.
Traditional router connection:
Follow the steps to connect your 123 HP Envy 5540 printer to tour integrated wireless network WLAN 802.11 network.
- A wireless router or an access point wireless 802.11 b/g/n.
- Your computer or laptop with wireless network or the NIC must be connected to the wireless network in which you need to install your 123 HP Envy 5540 series.
- Broadband internet access such as cable or a DSL.
- SSID which is your Network Name
- WPA passphrase.
Connecting your product with a wireless Setup:
- Note down your SSID name and WEP or your WPA passphrase.
- START the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- From the home screen touch the wireless icon and select the Settings
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Connect to wireless network.
- Choose your network from the list of detected networks.
Wireless Connection to your printer
Wireless direct is used to connect your printer directly through wife. Using this option you can directly connect to the printer with your wireless networks and hotspots. With your wireless direct connection you can print your documents from 123.hp.com/setup Envy.
Connecting your printer without a router:
- Turn ON wireless direct from your control panel,
- Select the Wireless Direct icon from the home screen.
- Use the Settings option if you’re Wireless direct is
- Locate wireless direct name and password if you have wireless direct security ON:
- Select the wireless icon from your home screen.
- To know the wireless direct name touch the Display Name.
- To know the wireless direct password, select the Display Password.
- Turn ON wireless connection on your computer or mobile device to connect to your Wireless Direct.
- You will have to enter your wireless direct password if the router’s security is ON.
- Print your document using your computer or mobile device which is connected to the wireless direct 123.hp.com/setup Envy.
Move to a wireless connection from a USB connection:
If your been using a USB connection to connect your printer you can easily connect your computer to a wireless network connection. All you need is a wireless 802.11b/g/n network which should be a wireless router.
- Make sure of the following, before changing your connection from USB to a wireless setup,
- Based on the operating system follow any one of the instruction.
- Windows 8 users: Right click in an empty space on your START Select All Apps on the app bar select your printer’s name on the app bar 123.hp.com/setup Envy.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP user, clicks START -> ALL PROGRAMS -> 123 HP Envy 5540 -> 123 HP Envy 5540 SERIES.
- Click the printer setup & software.
- Click Convert a USB connected printer to wireless and follow the onscreen instructions.