123.hp.com/setup 6968 - HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Setup
First take out the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer case cardboard box. You can also find the program installation CD in the 123.hp.com/setup 6968 store. Next are poster setup, simple set-up notes, Get Started Guide, warning flyer, collection of ink cartridges, power cord, fax cord and HP Instant Ink Card.
Now tilt the box and position the printer in an even surface, and take the cover out. Cut off both sides of the Styrofoam frames. Remember that it is recyclable for all the packaging materials that came with printer. Then cut all the blue tape around the box and slide the input tray out and cut any inside packaging materials and cover the input tray.
You will find a Styrofoam sheet inside the scanned bed by pulling transparent plastic on all the reflective surfaces and raising the scanner lid now. Power the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer, pull the power cord and plug in the power cord of the printer and the wall outlet. Turn on the printer. The printer takes time to pick the date, period, country and language from the printer control panel.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6968 Setup
- The printer prompts us to connect the ink cartridges, open the access door of the ink cartridge, wait until the carriage enters the access area of the ink.
- Instead remove the insert from the carriage take out the ink cartridge package note the color in the cartridges as well as the slot for proper installation of the ink cartridges.
- Pull the orange tab around the cartridges before inserting be careful not to touch certain copper contacts that may affect the flow of the ink.
- Then close the printer access door to the ink cartridge and tap ok in the printer window. The printer now prompts paper installation.
- Slide the input tray out and take the output tray off. To load fresh paper inside HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer, adjust the paper width guide and touch OK on the printer display.
- Then slide the output tray out, after aligning the print head the printer prints the alignment page.
- Next open the scanner lid and place the down side alignment page follow the markings on the scanner lid to set the alignment page properly.
- After scanning and aligning the print head a success message will display a touch scan in the display. If you don’t get to fix the issue on visit 123.hp.com/ojpro6968.
123.hp.com/setup 6968-Wireless Configuration Wizard link to the network
Wireless Mac OS Configuration
- Tap the wireless button on the control panel of the printer first, then then the setup key. Touch Wireless Setup Wizard in the screen below.
- Collect network name and network password before starting operation. Turn on the computer, router, printer and.
- Now select the name of the network from the network list and enter the password of the network, and click OK.
- If your network name doesn’t touch “enter new network name” in the list then enter the password and click done.
- Navigate to 123.hp.com/setup 6968 or 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 for any issues for mac wireless setup.
Wireless Windows Setup
- Initially link the printer to the wireless network and download from 123.hp.com/setup 6968 the printer program and driver.
- Then turn the machine and router to ON. Collect name of network and password of network. The HP Officejet Pro printer removes any USB cable or Ethernet connection.
- Go to the Wireless icon on the printer control panel and then setup the icon. Then in the tab below choose Wireless Configuration Wizard.
- From the list, pick your network name and enter the password for your network and the touch done. Touch Enter New Network Name if your network name is not specified, then enter your name and OK.
Wi-Fi-Protected Setup (WPS) network link
- The wireless LED light starts blinking in the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer for a few seconds by pressing the wireless button.
- Similarly, finding and pressing the WPS button in the wireless router for a few seconds and leaving the connection takes a few moments to build.
- Finally, confirm the relation between the router and the printer by means of steady led light near the wireless symbol in the printer and router
123.hp.com/setup 6968 Software Download
- Navigate originally to the 6968 123.hp.com/setup. Find your product by searching for model number and pressing Start and Download. Find Easy Start at HP
- Download the folder, and click the download to start.
- When removing the kit and being mounted in the screen below, press Attach Printer. Select the name of your printer from the printer names list in the Add Printer tab.
- Adjust the operating system, and now press Change to pick your models. Then pick the complete software package or simple driver package based on your specifications under the Driver heading.
- You can also use the software installation CD that came along with the printer kit but there is no guarantee that it contains the new software version that has been modified. If the deprecated version is enabled, it will shoot various link and printing issues in order to continue working.
- The new and revised program version can still be downloaded from the 123.hp.com/setup 6968 or 123.hp.com/ojpro6968. And troubleshoot any problems related to printers on the same domain.